Solar Backpack Survival Kit
37 Piece First Aid Kit
N95 Dust Mask
3 Wet Naps
Introducing the Wise Company SOLAR Powered Survival Backpack. The first backpack that provides survival supplies, solar power, and long term food products all in one backpack. The Solar panel provides a charge to any device, such as a GPS or phone through a USB port. Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast, college student, or simple emergency preparedness.
- 4.4-Watt Solar Panel with Built-In USB
- Laptop Sleeve / Reservoir Pocket to Store Hydration Bladder with Two Suspension Hooks
- 100% Waterproof Solar Panel / Top Pass Through Hole for Headphones or Hydration Hose
- 18"(H) x 12.5"(W) x 4"(D)
- 2.5 Pounds (without contents listed below)
- 2 Minutes of Sunlight = 1% Charge
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Food and Drink
- 32 Total Servings (Including Apple Cinnamon Cereal, Brown Sugar Cereal, Creamy Pasta, Southwest Beans and Rice, Hearty Tortilla Soup, and Whey Milk)
- 5 X 4.227 fl. oz. Water Pouches
First Aid and Hygiene
- Portable Stove (Including Fuel Tablets)
- Stainless Steel Cup
- Squeeze Flashlight
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Waterproof Matches
- Mylar Blanket
- Emergency Poncho
- Playing Cards
- Food and drink are factory sealed and dated for freshness
- Store at 55 degrees Fahrenheit for optimal shelf life
- OUTPUT CONDITIONS: Solar panel ratings are calculated in bright direct sunlight. Conditions such as indirect sunlight, overcast and partial shade conditions will decrease the output. We always recommend over-sizing the size of your solar array, as these conditions occur often.
- KEEP SOLAR PANELS CLEAN: A periodic inspection to remove dirt, debris and check electrical connections is all that is needed. Keeping the panel clear of snow and debris will allow for better results.
- HOW TO CHARGE: Please connect data wire to USB port, it begins to charge when has enough power. Keep in mind that it takes direct sunshine on the surface of the panel to produce the maximum-rated power of a solar panel.
Note: Apple’s products require more steady electric current, so it may lose connection when move to shadows as electric currents are becoming unsteady .So we advise our customers to be patient when this situation occurs.
Detailed Product Specifications: