Streamlight Stinger DS LED HL 1 PiggyBack (NiMH) Flashlight
Streamlight Stinger DS LED HL 1 PiggyBack (NiMH)
Streamlight Stinger DS LED HL IEC Type A (120V) AC/12V DC Smart Charge PiggyBack (NiMH) Flashlight
- Anti-Roll Ring Included
- LED Charge Continuity Indicator
- IPX4 Rated for Water Resistant Operation
- 1 Meter Impact Resistance Tested
- Snap-In Charger Holder that Mounts in any Position
- Serialized for Positive Identification
- Material/Lens: 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with non-slip rubberized comfort grip and anti-roll rubber ring. Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Light Source: C4 LED technology, shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime. Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination. Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
- Switch: Dual switch technology Access high, medium, low and strobe via the independently working head mounted push-button switch or tail switch
- Battery: 3 Cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times
- Dimensions: 8.85" Length and 1.17" Body Diameter
- Weight: 12.80 oz
- Color: Black
Output/Run Time: 3 Lighting Modes and Strobe:
- High: Maximum IIllumination: 800 Lumens, 24,000 Candela, 310m Beam, and Runs 1 1/2" Hours
- Medium: Intense Brightness and Longer Runtime: 400 Lumens, 12,000 Candela, 219m Beam, and Runs 2 1/2 Hours
- Low: Extended Runtime: 200 Lumens, 6,000 Candela, 155m Beam;, and Runs 5 Hours
- Strobe: Signaling or Disorienting: Runs 3 Hours
- Steady Charger: Fully Recharges within 16 Hours
- Smart Charger: Fully Recharges within 4 1/2 Hours (5V/1A USB Input) or 3 Hours (12VDC Input)
- Smart PB Charger: Fully Recharges within 7 1/2 Hours (5V/1A USB Input) or 4 Hours (12VDC Input)
Item Weight: 2.8 pounds.
Billable Weight : 4 pounds.
Dimensions: 5.38" (W) x 4" (H) x 8.38" (D)
We compare the actual weight with the dimensional weight and use the higher one. Dimensional weight is figured by taking L x W x H and dividing by 166.
Billable weight calculation: Item Weight (actual or dimensional) + .25 + 5% of the weight and then rounded to the next lb.
30 Eagleview Road
Eagleville, PA 19403