Big Agnes 2 Seedhouse SL 1 Person
Seedhouse SL 1 Person Tent Description
Seedhouse SL tents have become the signature series in the Big Agnes backpacking line, pieces of gear to stand the test of time. Like a gin martini or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Seedhouse SL tents are simple, efficient and classic. If it's your cross-country bike tour or the weekend peak you've been looking to bag, the Seedhouse will forever be faithful.
- Improved dry entry vestibule keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit
- Lightweight DAC angle hubs and NR joints create steep wall architecture
- Updated design increases usable interior space without increased weight
- Vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Media pockets allow for direct ear bud cord routing from phones and other devices
- Fly and floor are lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Pressfit pole system with lightweight Angle Hubs
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes
- Three interior mesh pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Internal media pocket
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
- Fits triangle gear loft - sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft - sold separately
- Trail Weight: 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Packed Weight: 2 lb. 15 oz.
- Footprint Weight: 4 oz.
- Fast Fly Weight: 1 lb. 15 oz.
- Packed Size: 5" x 18"
- Floor Area: 20 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 5 sq. ft.
- Head Height: 39"
- Foot Height: 17"
Item Weight: 2.95 pounds.
Billable Weight : 4 pounds.
Dimensions: 5" (W) x 5" (H) x 18.5" (D)